Check Calendar for Class Locations & Dates
See all Available Classes
This class meets MS-4 requirements and earn PDH, CECs OR CEU's:
This training class provides the required qualification to conduct inspections of erosion and sedimentation controls for construction sites throughout Florida.
Course fees vary by location.
A passing score of 70% is required on teh examination to become qualified as a Florida Inspector.
THIS CLASS MEETS MS-4 REQUIREMENTS AND EARNS PDH, CEC, CFM OR CEU HOURS:
- FL Licensed General Contractors earn 8 CEUs
- FL Licensed Professional Engineers earn 8 PDHs
- FL Association of Code Enforcement (FACE) officers earn 12 CEU's
- FL Licensed Drinking Water and WWTP Operators earn 8 hrs
- FL Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM) – ASFPM will granted 10 CECs
Instructor: Hal Lunsford, Lunsford Environmental